Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Dental Implants in Boca Raton - Permanent Tooth Replacement
With 20 years of experience, Dr. Gregg Weinstein has established himself as a leading provider of high quality dental implants to residents of Boca Raton and the surrounding communities. We specialize in both the surgical placement and restoration of implants. With extensive implant training, Dr. Weinstein skillfully provides the proper, safe delivery of dental implants. Whether it’s a single implant or full arch replacement, we use 3D imaging and advanced computer guided surgeries to obtain the very best results. Dr. Weinstein also uses continuing education to utilize the most cutting edge techniques and ensure patients receive the highest quality of implant treatment.
Whether you are suffering from tooth loss, tooth decay, gum disease or an injury, dental implants are a comfortable and permanent way to regain your smile.
Dental implants, which are surgically inserted into your jaw, feel and function just like your own teeth. They are also made to match your natural teeth, making it virtually impossible to tell the two apart.
Take back your smile and eat your favorite foods with confidence and zero pain with durable, convenient and permanent implants from the best implant dentist in Boca Raton!
All-on-4/RevitaliZe™ Implant Patient Solutions
Struggling with your dentures? Looking to replace your missing teeth? Dr. Weinstein uses All-on-4/RevitaliZe implant solutions that allow you to reclaim your life and enjoy all the foods and activities you wish, without limitations or restrictions. Chewing ability is restored close to the ability of your own natural teeth, and it is virtually impossible for your new teeth to shift, come loose or fall out.
All-on-4 / RevitaliZe is an immediate solution for complete lower or upper tooth replacement that is as close to your natural teeth as is available today. All-on-4 / RevitaliZe Solutions reduce the hassle caused by eating with dentures or snap-on overdentures and offer patients the freedom to dine, converse, laugh and socialize without constantly worrying about their teeth.
Unlike dentures, All-on-4 / RevitaliZe Patient Solutions use dental implant technology to place titanium implants into the bone beneath your gums. Once the bone heals around the implants, an All-on-4 / RevitaliZe prosthesis is attached and it becomes virtually impossible for your new teeth to slip, shift, come loose or fall out. Your teeth will be beautiful and secure again, providing you with the ability to eat with confidence!
Benefits of RevitaliZe Implant Solutions:
- Eat more of the foods you love without pain and frustration
- Speak more naturally and with greater confidence
- Virtually impossible for teeth to slip, shift or fall out
- Superior esthetic for the appearance of your face and teeth
- Socialize without the fear of your teeth embarrassing you
- Care for RevitaliZe Solutions in a similar way to natural teeth
- Fixed into your mouth
- No messy adhesives or snaps to hold teeth in place
Why Do You Need Dental Implants?
1. Preserves facial structure
2. Help keep you looking younger
3. Allow you to eat what you want, not what you have to
4. Life-long solution
5. Improved quality of life
6. Saves healthy teeth
Dental implants help preserve facial structure
What is a Dental Implant?
Implants are artificial tooth roots made of titanium. These metal anchors act as tooth root substitutes. They are surgically placed into the jawbone. The bone bonds with the titanium, creating a strong foundation for artificial teeth. Small posts called “abutments” are then attached to the implants, which protrude through the gums. These posts provide stable anchors for artificial replacement teeth.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single lost tooth or many missing teeth. Implants also help preserve facial structure, preventing the bone deterioration, which occurs when teeth are missing.
While high-tech in nature, dental implants are actually more conservative than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support. Bridges require the adjacent teeth to be ground down to small nubs.
Dental implants feel and look natural, you may forget you ever lost a tooth. You know that your confidence about your teeth affects how you feel about yourself, both personally and professionally. Perhaps you hide your smile because of spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures don’t feel secure. Perhaps you have difficulty chewing. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, there is good news! Dental implants are teeth that can look and feel just like your own! Under proper conditions and diligent patient maintenance, implants can last a lifetime.
What Can Dental Implants Do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a bridge or individual teeth and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
- Replace all teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants over Dentures or a Bridge
Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth. An implant is the most natural, cost-effective, and least invasive way to replace missing teeth.
1. Esthetic – Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
2. Conservative – Dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
3. Confidence – Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They’ll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
4. Reliability – The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered the best option for tooth replacement. A bridge or partial denture will have to be replaced many times in your life, costing much more in the long term.
Dental Implant Treatment Options
Replacing a Single Tooth – If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
Replacing Several Teeth – If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported teeth can replace them. Dental implants will replace your lost natural teeth and preserve the shape and volume of the jawbone.
Replacing All of Your Teeth – If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant full bridge or implant overdenture can replace them. This preserves your face from collapsing in and looking older than you are.
What Can I Expect After Treatment?
As you know, your own teeth require conscientious at-home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are like your own teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing still apply!
After treatment, Dr. Weinstein will work closely with you to develop the best care plan for you. Periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.